Luxury B&B accommodation and lodging in Russell, Bay of Islands, NZ
All rooms king or queen beds.
To enhance the special character of this unique Bay of Islands home all our suites and rooms are simple, stylish and uncluttered but most of all welcoming and comfortable.
- Feather pillows (or anti-allergenic if you prefer, just ask)
- Cotton quilts or feather and down duvets according to season
- An eclectic mix of contemporary and antique furnishings
- In the bathrooms, we use a either Linden Leaves or Eco-store shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Hairdryers are provided and towels will be changed daily if you wish.
- We value your privacy, we normally ask if you would like your room serviced while your away. Please feel free to let us know what works for you .
The Te Punga suite is an elegant three room suite comprising a stylish queen bedroom, a large en-suite bathroom and a sunny sitting room (with desk). All rooms have water views plus you have your own private deck also with 180 degree bay... > Read more
The Tautoru suite has a different feel from the rest of the house, more beachy with a casual contemporary style in soft, restful colours. It's a large studio with its own private entrance, king size bed, en-suite bathroom, small sitting room and... > Read more
A room just for two, or by arrangement, up to four. Rates vary (see below) according to the number of people and bedrooms used. Matariki is a large, elegant suite with en-suite bathroom, sitting room with beautiful bay views and your own deck... > Read more
Takurua is one of our upstairs rooms: fresh and light-filled it enjoys a magnificent view out over the bay. It has a queen bed, ceiling fan and a private, sunny, newly renovated bathroom across the hall (so not en-suite) but which is for your... > Read more