Luxury accommodation in Russell, Bay of Islands, NZ
SIX LUXURIOUS ENCLAVES IN WHICH TO UNWIND
Our boutique Russell accommodation has been designed and furnished to enhance the enviable ocean views and bring out the soul of the 20th century homestead. The simple, stylish and uncluttered aesthetic makes everyone feel comfortable and content at Arcadia Lodge.
Drawing inspiration from the history of the home and the land upon which it lies, each private oasis has its own unique charm. The rooms are balanced with a mix of contemporary and antique furnishings and finished with subtle coastal touches as a grateful nod to the bay below.
All guest rooms include:
- Super-king, king or queen beds.
- Feather pillows (or anti-allergenic if you prefer)
- Cotton quilts or feather and down duvets according to season
- An eclectic mix of contemporary and antique furnishings
- Eco-store shampoo, conditioner & body wash.
- Complimentary breakfast for all guests staying in the lodge
- Daily cleaning / servicing and towel change (if requested)
- Wifi throughout Lodge & Cottage
The three downstairs luxury rooms have private decks, en-suite bathrooms and stunning water views. Some guests are drawn to the space and separate living spaces within the Te Punga suite, while others prefer the beachy feel of the Tautoru suite. For families or close friends the Matariki suite is an ideal choice—two bedrooms can sleep up to four guests.
The two upstairs guest rooms are slightly smaller but with a lovely and cosy feel. The Takurua room is light and simple with a fantastic bay view—perfect for the busy traveller. The Ranginui room is without a view of the bay but is instead awash with afternoon and evening sun—one of the best spots in the house to relax at the end of the day.