Contact Us Directly…
- Tel: +64(0)9 403-7756
- Txt/SMS +64(0)27-310-0448.
- Another Emergency mobile number is +64 (0) 21 320 234
- Email: email@example.com
To confirm your booking, the payment gateway will priocess your 20% deposit, the balance is payable on either check-in or check-out.
If you are booking within 7 days of arrival full payment may be requested at the time of booking.
- Arcadia Lodge is not suitable for children under 12.
- Check-in is from 2.30 pm to 7:00 pm, after 7:00 pm or by arrangement please.
- Check-out between 10:00 am & 11:00 am.
- The Lodge is a smoke & pet free environment
- Payment at checkout can be made by cash, or bank transfer.
- Eftpos or credit card payments incure a 3.5% fee. (which is what we are charged).
- COVID Cancellation Clause: If you need to cancel due to lockdowns or levels changing, we will fully refund your deposit if you booked directly with us.
- In everything dealing we always try to be fair & reasonable
- Our cancellation policy is 7 days or less, a full cancellation fee applies,
- If you need to cancel, if we can rebook your room, we will reimburse the revenue gained you as a way of a refund.
- Arcadia Lodge is an Accomodation that serves both Food & Beverages, we are guided by NZ Government Covid-19 Protection Framework .
- We have been accredited as “Covid Safe” by Tourism NZ. The team is 100% committed to maintaining the highest standards of service, hygiene and protection.
- All guests are required to be fully Covid 19 vacinated prior to your stay with us.
- We are asking all guests to be able to provide a form of vaccination evidence on checkin at Arcadia Lodge.
- If guests are not vaccinated, we required the govt approved exemption and must have a completed Covid test 48 hours prior to arrival.
- The Reservation holder is responsible to ensure the entire group in the booking is fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
Internet access – Copyright Law
- It is now illegal in NZ to download or upload any copyrighted material. (Copyright (Infringing File Sharing) Amendment Act 2011). We accept no liability for any infringement of this law by guests while at Arcadia Lodge and reserve the right to recoup from the offending party the costs of any fines.